Please make use of the TITLE field to display a nice name to the viewer. If you do not have a title, enter UNTITLED.
Note: The software that shows the description on zoomed image is sometimes quirky!
- Keep description to 2 or 3 lines max.
- The software sometimes cuts the description off after 2 sentences … so use semi-colons “;” to separate your phrases instead of a period “.”
- Avoid the “.” in fractions (see above point). Use 4-1/2″ instead of 4.5″
- Do not use the ‘&’ character in the Description. It displays as “&”.
- do not use more than one space between words. Extra spaces will show up as “ ”
To upload your image
click on the “Browse…” (PC) or “Choose file” (Mac) button to open a file selection window. Select the image you want and start the upload. You will see the file name on the form if it’s successful. Note: you will not see the image.
The software creates small square thumbnails of each of your photos for the image grid that gets displayed on your Gallery page. The zoomed out image is shown in full. Hint: The more square your uploaded image is, the less it gets cropped for the thumbnail.
The images of your items should be:
- 400KB to 700KB is a good size (there’s no need for super high resolution … it just slows down performance)
- images bigger than 3MB will be rejected
- no less than 72 dpi resolution
- about 600-800 pixels on the longest side
- .jpg or .png formats only