Skip to content
Edit My Gallery Item
Login Please !
Note: The software that shows the description on zoomed image is sometimes quirky!
- Keep description to 2 or 3 lines max.
- The software sometimes cuts the description off after 2 sentences … so use semi-colons “;” to separate your phrases instead of a period “.”
- Avoid the “.” in fractions (see above point). Use 4-1/2″ instead of 4.5″
- Do not use the ‘&’ character in the Description. It displays as “&”.
- do not use more than one space between words. Extra spaces will show up as “ ”